The Sculpter is what we like to call: a workout in a tool. Sculpting or Scraping has been around for ages and originates from China. It's a tool that is most commonly used to kick start our bodies' natural cleansing system.
Some common benefits from using The Sculpter are:
• Improving blood flow to the treated area
• Minimizing wrinkles and fine lines
• Brightens the skin
• Defines the jawline and cheekbones
• Lifts the brows
• Plumps the skin
How do I use it?
The effectiveness of The Sculpter is controlled by the person using it. Important is that you make outward strokes, draining the fluids in the right direction.
Each side of The Sculpter has its own function:
• Long edge: De-puffs, contours, aids lymphatic drainage.
• Curve: Sculpts, drains, releases tension.
• Medium edge: Sculpts and defines cheekbones.
• Brush: Increases circulation, stimulates collagen and elastin production and blurs out fine lines.
• Short edge: Lifts and de-puffs the eye area, reduces eyebrow tension.
• Tip: Releases and reduces facial tension.
We recommend that you use The Sculpter with some face oil or a rich moisturizer or serum.
What is it made of and why?
The Sculpter is made from 100% hypoallergenic and recyclable solid medical-grade stainless steel.
Its composition makes it non-irritating for all skin types and it can easily be sanitized and sterilized.
It is also a durable material that won't break or chip if you drop it and has high corrosion resistance giving your tool longevity
The Sculpter can easily be cleaned with some handsoap and warm water.
How-to Video Sculpter
Written by an anonymous user on
based on reviews
Write a Review
There are no customer reviews yet.
Thank you for submitting your review. Once it is approved, your review will show up in the list of reviews.
Submitting your review failed. Please try again.